Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I'm holding you close


Here we are.
I'm holding you close.


We have an unspoken agreement,
You and I.
I usually know what you want the moment you fuss.
And you know by my presence,
I’m about to make everything all better.
I give you comfort,
And you give me joy.


I babywear you.
And I hold you close.
You grab my shirt, pull my hair, and slobber on my face.
And I hold you close.
You're in my heart, in my mind, and in my arms.


I don't have this Momma thing completely down,
But that's okay.
I have no intentions of tricking you into believing I’m perfect.
I acknowledge my imperfections,
There are plenty.
But hopefully I am an example of a life lived honestly.
My love for you is perfect,
But I am not.


You melt my heart.
You make me so happy.
And it’s written all over my face.


My sweet, Crosby. I'm holding you close, 
And I always will.



I Love You to the Moon...

And Back.

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs