Friday, August 8, 2014

First Friends

"The worst solitude is to be destitute of sincere friendship." -Sir Francis Bacon


Having good, close friends is one of the things that I hope Crosby is always blessed with. He's already made his first!


This is my friend Kelli:



Although they are a tad younger than me, I've known Kelli and her husband Beau since high school. Kelli keeps Crosby for me every Wednesday and is about to welcome her third baby boy in early September. Which means, unfortunately, Crosby's time with her is coming to an end (sad face).

Her son, Campbell, is a few months older than Crosby. 



One of their favorite things has been joyriding in the double stroller.






Crosby has loved spending time with Kelli and Campbell. Since he can't go to daycare, going to Kelli's has been so good for him socially and he has learned so much from Mr. Campbell. She's been a lifesaver as far as taking good care of him (she's also an RN) and giving my mom a break during the week. I'm so grateful for the time Crosby has gotten to spend with the Glovers. I can't thank you enough, Kelli!!!




We will miss you guys! Cheers to first friends.




Love,

Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs